Friday, May 8, 2009

ga tau mau dikasi judul apa

So, here i am.making my way to bandung. Iye gw tau slasa udh IGCSE kok gw ke bndung. Yah dr pd gw stress dirumah ngerjain past papers.mnding gw ke bdg bukan?

Yah jadi skrg gw lagi dimobil. Diluar ujan. Dan macet.ditambah lagu you're beautiful yg mengalun dr radio. Hemm. Somehow this situation could change my mood. I was at the gOod mood.but now, i feel somekind of .... Something.

Udh ah.jadi melow abis.
Yak jadi gw tadi abis tutor math.sama ma'am maria. Ngerjain prediction Qs. Nothing special.

Hemmmm...

What'll you do if you have a crush on someone but this guy seems to be a flirt-er ? I feel like he's what i've been searching for. Kriik bahasanya

Bingung mau nggmg apa lg

Yah

Gw mncoba buat nikmatin prjalanan ini.

Sambil dgrin lagu here,there,everywherenya the beatles. Reminds me of bandung:)

Have a great w'end y'all

Muah
AL•v•

No comments: