Sunday, April 5, 2009

breath the air

Pfiuh. Yeah i've got a lil bit stressed out around this months. Why? IGCSE is about to facing my face fella,duh? I'm kinda freaking out here ha!

Since my sist moved out (not permanently actually) to bandung, i've been alone at jakarta. And it feels sucks meen! I hate to be alone. Especially when I'm in this king of situation.

Now, i miss bandung a lot! I miss my friends, my home, my sist my parents . Like, last friday (030409) i asked my self to go to bandung.and at the last lesson of the day, i can't hold the feeling to see my freakingly-missable bandung, so ma'an ratna almost shout at my name around 3 times, as i remember, bacause i can't focus my head to the topic and when i arrived at bandung (finally) i could barely breath(lebay).i feel terribly happy!! And the next day i met my friends and today i was a fishermen! Haha yeah we went fishing at ciparay.my dad has friend there who have their own fishing pool.cool huh. (I wonder if i have one and put all the deadliest water-things there). Me and my dad weren't a good fisher at all! Haha and there's this fish, a GIANT (believe me , its MASSIVE) fish. I don't know what is it called in english.Yah klo di indonesia in tuh ikan lele.is so big so you can compare it with my hand (which is big). My mom want that fish so bad .and there's this man who jumped to the pool and he did dive ! Yuks huh?. FYI, fadhil and luthfi also came to this fishing party shoud i say. Its totally fun!! But i hope my bro came along.:''( i miss him

Good news! He'll come ti jakarta this june! You have no idea how i miss him. Could barely wait!

So here i am at the car.making my way to jakarta.i am sad. Actually my mom offered me to be absent tomorrow.but I'm afraid to be absent again bcause of igcse:)

So.hope tomorrow morning will be raining:))

And i love to breath the air now:)

No comments: