Monday, April 20, 2009

"why we are so unbeliavable fucked up?"

i got that quote from radityadika's blog.well i love the words. ' why we are so unbeliavable fucked up'.

lets move on

today i just wanna wishing good luck to all of my fellas out there . well who now facing the UAN and soon , IGCSE. i know i know. i've written a lot of IGCSE words here. but what could i do. its driving me nuts here. -.-'

to ENXAIN,for the ESL Oral Test tomorrow, i know we could do this. all we have to do is believin your self, yegaa? (padahal gw sndiri masi keringet dingin).yang bikin ribet sih rules nya. no fillers, no repetition, no laughing.-.- after this. we'll "only" facing the last storm, the real IGCSE. after that we'll have fun huh?


------------------(could we just forget about it?)------------------------------------------------


so i found this gold oxford shoes at plaza senayan and in just one snap, i fall in love with that shoes (weirdo). i even found my self daydream about it.unfortunately my mother was in a bad mood. so she didnt let me bought it :''(

my old-bad-habit comes back. i love to graffiti-ing later this day.

here're some










































































yeah. its a mess huh? i love to draw nowadays. maybe because i could easily express my feelings.when i do blog walking, i see other people draw. and i feel that im suck at art. but as i said in my previous post, art will always be good right.the "born to shop" is such a disaster. look at the yellow. haha and the one next to it is also a mess. yeah i did a lot of mess here.but i love it! the "lucky..." you know this words huh? its from jmraz.ft.coco "lucky". this song has it owns
after all.memory for me. don't have to explain it any further.i wrote it down at my agenda which now transform into my drawing book=)the scary oict , is actually the result of my face scanned. it included my neilgaiman book, and my fish-eye,and mybb=)

and the " when you just need someone". i draw it when im so upset with one person. and when i feel so freakingly lonely, i put a stress on the "need". i don't know why.

after all. i draw all of these graffiti on my own. its original. no copying . =) im i know im not a good drawer but all of this things are more than enough for me.

and one more thing,
im so in love with one boy.
not handsome,not clever, but there's one thing that attracted me. aaaah! you!


hit some hot choco sure do me good now
sincerely,
Al:)

No comments: