Tuesday, March 10, 2009

demonstration of boredom

Since i have nothing to do now,Here's a thing to talk about today:)

A lot of questions appears in my mind.and sometimes the most disturbing question is "why can't you be more like 'em,ira?". Believe it or not, I ask that question to my self many many times. Maybe some people see me as a person who really love her self and think that I never compare my self with other when actually I do. Well,I am human,duh?

I don't like to be compared with someone,actually.but strange, I compared me my self. I,sometimes,see myself as a person who is strong,happy,wonder womanlike.but when I see those person who is better than me (no hurt feeling) I feel like an idiot who try to stand out of the crowd.you know how's that feel ,don't you.

A lot of time I try to strengthen my self by thinking "they have what you don't have.but you HAVE what they DON'T have!face it girl!". Logically its true huh? :)

I love to dressed based on my mood.so sometimes I wear short dress and it goes with my tidy short bob-styled hair which is girly and another time I wear shorts with boys shirts and it goes with a mess hair. which is a Lil bit boyish.

So here, one day I go to the mall with my sister. And I see one girl (or more).they look so beautiful 'til I feel I'm so ugly. They have long hair and a lil bit curly ( I beg you,God to give me that hair!) And their body ,yeah you know, the opposite of mine. I cry inside and ask the question to my self "why cant you be like 'em ira?" . i hate those time.

I finally realized that everybody have their own unique way for their life.so do i. and everyone,no exception, have their own lack and excess. so why should i be jealous of their appearance? just be your self.bcause maybe ,by your unique way to live your self, you could be popular, or even better?

so.got my point?

No comments: