Friday, December 12, 2008

saturday fever! (ME TIME.xp)

weekend.yeah here we go again.these whole week was such a great week for me. know why? cause nothing a lot to do at school. yeah.maybe just some remedials and then, when u've finished the remedials, u're free to go home.Like yesterday,which i mean friday and thursday, i went home at 11. can u do that at DH? haha.yeah.no.

mom ,dan and my bro had just come back from spore. and, yeah, they brought me some things.2 garfield's comics and one bookmark. just in time i need a bookmark for my breaking dawn novel. oh yeah. kak icha starts to read nem moon now. and she reads the english v,one. yeah. what a good news.haha.

im out of words now.

lets talk about me!!yay. (i dont know why i really love my self.*oke emank narsis*)

i was born at pangkalpinang , 14th of october 1993 (which has known by the international day of EATING. zz -.-) . im 100% having bataknese blood in my blood vessel. but A LOT of people recognize me as chinese or sundanese or even javanese. yeah. its because i dont have that 'bataknese' line at my face. im a moslem (yeah at this part, a lot of people recognize me as christian or a catholic). im the last in series at my family. my daddy spoils me a lot (im being honest,okay). sometimes i bring joy to my family but sometimes im a disaster.
im soooo indiscreet. thats why my family rarely believin some electronic things to me (even it will come to me too,at the final)

i heart all of things that are colourful and unique. i have my phobia on SNAKES (i ever thrown my biology book away because it has snakes picts on it), lizard, something slimy and their friends. i adores edward cullen (like another girls do) not robert pattinson,jasper cullen , hayden kristensen, and johny depp . for me they're so DAMN HOT!

i have a great family of my own. so supportive dad and mom, really entertaining siblings. i live separately with my mom and dad. they live at bandung . they usually have their weekand at jakarta.but if they're so busy.its my time to go there. my brother live at melbourne . and my sister live here,at jakarta, with me.

i study at 78 int'l shs now. have my name writen as ALMIRA TEMANTA GINTING SUKA at the absent paper as the number 3 student after adamas and ilham. i have a lot of great friends there. they're so making me laughing every day. i joined volleyball club and also have a lot of great seniors and friends there.

i was study at Dian Harapan Junior high. near my house. had a lot of amazing friends also there. had great scores ( yeah i do have bad scores now :'( ) . i really miss my JHS friends. but i know now they're having more amazing friends ,like i do now.

i love coffee (really addictive), novels, comics, cartoons (im still a kid,okay), fashion, make up, photography, math, chocolate, rock, pop, metals, blog, facebook, friendster,dvds, ipod,mac,and lot more.

i sleep a lot. so now. its time for me to have my night nap. xp

night everybody.
great w'end.




No comments: