Tuesday, December 2, 2008

EXAM! meeeen. so uurrrgghh.

sometimes. i really happy when my mid-test exams are about to come.attention! it's SOMETIMES, okay?not every time, because when mid-test come, HOLIDAY will follow it ,right?
But when ,which i mean NOW, i face these EXAM things, i'm sooo wanting to OVER THESE THINGS out. why?

  1. because on the first day of the mid-test , those computer's Qs were sooo ridiculous for me . half in Bahasa and half in english. and actually he (which i mean my computer teacher) never tought us a thing (he did.really).
  2. because on the 2nd day of the mid test. which i had my math (yeah, 4 hours for math. sounds OUCH huh?) test, it seemed like the last day of my life had come. actually just for the 1st part. and thanks to mam prima she gave us such a easy Qs. :)
  3. because on the 3rd day of the mid test (TOMORROW!) . i'll have the *backsound please.jeng jeNG JENG!* CHEMISTRY CHEMISTRY CHEMISTRY CHEMISTRY CHEMISTRY exam! GOOSH!! PLEASE lemme receive one of ur miracle to get a good score in chemist w/o studyin *keep dreamin,ra*. because the more im tryin to 'SO-INTO-IT', the less i understand (kaya lagu indie arie dah). hupf. HELP!

YEAH! my apologize if one of you , readers, (or maybe all of you), dont understand what did i write up there. its my moment-of-nuts. xp

gotta go. CHEMISTRY! COMIIINNN'!

No comments: