Thursday, December 25, 2008

HELLOW SUNSHINE! HELLOW MELBOURNE!

heyh. uda lama ga ne post. well i wrote this post @ malaysian int'l airport . we're hitting a big BOWL of noodle. and it tasted not bad. 

tomorrow i'll arrived at melbourne (26/12/08). and having a plan to meet federick (ehem). well, as a friend okay.

we went to melbourne with malaysian airlines and yeah, the funny things is we have to go to malaysia first than we  go to melbourne. artinya gw bakal lewat atas jakarta pas ke melbourne.  zz
buang buang energi.

what i and my siblings plus my dad and mom do now?
-dad eats his Big noodle
-kak icha reads TEENvogue magazine 
-Mom talks about the airplane out there.
-bang ukan grabs some Burger king. he's a garbage can for sure.
-while me, posts this post. zz

i'll miss all of my friends and someone (ehem) outhere while im on my vacation.tetep gw bakal buka facebook.hehe.

wish you guys have a GREAT HOLIDAY! and muaah!~

with LOTTA love,

ira 

P.S: gw bakal nge post pas pulang dengan foto fotonya.haha. i bring my SLR ofcourse.

No comments: