Thursday, December 4, 2008

one more day. YEAH ONE MORE DAAAAY!

successfully, I've passed through the 4th day of my Mid-test . it was BIOLOGY and art. as you know. i hate BIOLOGY so-yes-that-bad! i don't know why.maybe because my biology lessons now are SO much different with my biology lessons when i was at my junior high.mr hario teach us with his language which i call 'xpert-english'. yeah. it IS hard enough for me. in the other hand, today's biology test Qs was made by mam rahmi . for the first time i heard that mam rahmi will make the Qs, don't know why i thought ' okay. its gonna be as easy as mam prima's Qs'. because mam rahmi use that REAL-ENGLISH not an XPERT-ENGLISH like mr hario do.but what i got this morning was 2 pieces of papers with a lot of Qs in (yeah you've guess it,right?) an XPERT-ENGLISH! damn! got my eyes burst . *lebay* finally, what i could do,was just leave it . let God work. halaaaah.hahaha.

by the way. im surprisingly happy now. guess what? after i've tried and i've tried to find my girlfriends who like BFMV (bullet for my valentine), i found YURI! at last. actually i know that she's a BFMV addict. but as i remember she ever told me that she couldnt go to that concert because of her exam. but about 5 minutes ago she greeted me at MSN and asked me out for the concert. she told me that the BFMV concert will be held at senayan (as usual) 4 th of feb 2009. and amazingly the ticket isnt so pricey. so. YEAH IM SO INTO THAT CONCERT!

i was exploring my picts in this comp. and i found my homestay photos. and i realized how i miss them so DAMN bad. those memories. it reminded me when we shopped at times square NY, slept at the bus when we waited to be arrived at PORTERVILLE, and got shouted by KAK WANTI because we disobeyed the schedule.
hiks. yuri vania evelyn windy arline anita cella sylvani audi federick ade maztra ivan kevin rifky rizky bagus reiner tepa kak wanti selly, my host fam, glenah glade and CORAL! MISS YOU GUYS SOOOOOO BAD! :') its hard for us to have a gathering now.because some of them are overseas now. :'(

anyway. gotta go yaaaa. i will have civics and religion for tomorrow. yeah i know. sooo bad. hik.
wish me luck then.
cup cup muah.

No comments: