Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sometimes, i really wanna go free and make my self more mature. sometimes, i really wanna go and get my dreams. But what should i do? im still my daddy's little girl. i still cry. cry a lot. i still have my mom shouted at me when i do wrong. how could i know if now im ready to go and get my dream? how could i know?

because i never ready to find my self alone and miss everybody who usually always beside me everyday, every second. i never ready to face the real world. i never ready to cry, cry because my own stupidity.

because i never could open up my self. i really want to but nobody there to help me.

if u ask what is this about? well, i cant answer. i just wanna write what i think now. im not crying, relax.



just one question appear on my mind late these days. "are you sure you ready for it, ira?" and i never get the answer.

high school things arent like what i expected back 2 years ago. i never thought of my future yet. but now, just like in a snap, i have to decide. when i have decide, i have to be sure. and the problem, i still dont know.

teenagers things, yeah i know it is. i'll grab a bunch of book, i'll talk to thousands of people about my questions, conclusion?nobody answer. its all up to myself. hard.

no school teach you to be ready for the world. and i hate that.

i hate this time right here. when i dont even know what i wrote.

i want to. i want to see the world. and ready or not, i have to be ready. and guess what? i will!

No comments: