Wednesday, August 5, 2009

just got back from tanjung lesung last sunday. and i adore that place freakingly. and ,sure, for you guys who want to know do my skin still look as bright as usual, the answer is "HELL NO". yeah because i got a sunburned especially at my shoulder. fool me, i used tank on the way to pulau peucang which means 3 hours under the sun. but just ignore the skin! we really had our fun there! :D

the cottage that we spent a night at tanjung lesung was so cozy, we had our own private pool at the cottage and at the first night we play Marcopolo at the pool. and i got some blue bruised at my knees and it hurts ;D the next day we went to pulau peucang and we spent a night ,not at a cottage, but at a tent. a big one. its the first time for me to stay at a tent and i love it. except for the part that actually at the midnight there was a SNAKE (yes, S.N.A.K.E) circled our tent. and my teacher just told me and my friends today. yeah, what a BIG SURPRISE! maybe the snake knew that there's a girl at the tent who has an enormous phobia at it species. thanks God it didnt come into the tent and pass through me.im so dead if it was.

we did snorkeling ,which was so fun and a little walking at the forest. the sea water's still clear. and if you compare it with the water at ancol, it actually not the proper comparator. too far i guess. and yes, we dont see any one take a bath at the sea.

even though we got darkened after the thematic-project trip. we DO want to go back there. still need more time there. but please, NO SNAKE INVITED thanks.

photos are coming right up. school's still hard HARD! and im still a freak at chemistry as usual. i'll tell you as soon as possible when i've got smarter at chemistry:D

No comments: