Friday, August 28, 2009

i dont know what's the title of this post but i just wanna make it long enough to make you confuse which one is the post and which one is the title:)

-so,Ira,hows life?

well. life goes on just like the ordinary day. still breathing. still have to learn how "beautiful" chemistry is. and the good news is we're in Ramadhan month already. yeah, i admit that fasting is kinda torturing. but it makes my weigh decrease 2 kg. not so bad huuh? can't wait for the holiday!;D

-any new news?surprise us!

have i told you that i have a new haircut? yeah i call this supershort one. because, yes it IS short for me. my mom and some of my friends told me that my new haircut's cute. but sometimes i feel like a news reader. yeah. cute.

yeah short huh? my mom forced me to cut it. no i didn't cry. but i love it. now i am able to mess my hair up!.

-its a nice one,btw. hows ur IGCSE result?

well, my IGCSE results' fortunately not THAT bad. i was expecting that I'll get one "U" or even more for the scores. but it didn't appear like what i expected. 3 Cs, 1 D, and 1 E. and yes, E for chemistry and its not a surprise for me. FYI , score C here isn't that bad,either. My mom ,dad and my sist said that "ohmygod you got a lot of C.no B and A at all?" i hate that actually. C here are still a good score internationally. at least, i still could go to design school (amien for that). and yeah. thats all. request, please no more questions about IGCSE thanks.

-well,okay. so what do you do nowadays?

humm.. i dont do a lot of things. i do fasting, studying. well i don't know , i feel like i just love to study later this day (chemistry included). but what a lame, i love to study when i already passed the IGCSE exam. where did the love-to-study thing go when i have my IGCSE exam? mpff -.-

-i hear you have a lot of mumbles at chemistry. why is that?

well, maybe i never wrote this at my blog but yes, i hate chemistry. i just dont know why. everytime i try to learn it, whoaaaaa i got a sleep-attack. ga bisa konsen intinya. complicated huh? yeah. i dont think im a perfect match for Science class. i know. i am now in a science class.

-could see that. so, anything else?

oohyeah. i feel so sleepy,btw. so, thanks for the questions. will talk to you later. goodnight. :)

2 comments:

Anastasia Setianastiti said...

ira kan kata jansen rambutnya kaya the virgin ft. rihanna -,-

my blank pages said...

haha bilangin makasi.itu pujian apa sindiran ya? haha