Wednesday, June 10, 2009

no, nothing

so, i dont know why but i prefer to post with english today.
know what,friday will be the last day for IGCSE..sheesh, feel like just a moment ago i shouted and get upset because of those how-if-i-just-call-it-so-hard-exams for the opening..now,its gonna be over!! aaarwr...

so,around this week, i found my self staring at all the fashion-blogs i found. (and yes) i feel like a geek (i just get an idea to change my blogname;p).. aaaargh! tell me when i could get those cool clothes ,shoes and bags and then tell me when could i shrink this big-body a bit?

i'm tryin to find some tank-tops.and i found one at Mango today.its colourful leopard pattern.and its freakingly cute (and the mose important thing,its not that pricey). and when i just wanna try that cute thing, my dad called and asked where am i and said he's at Sogo.and asked me and my mom to went there.URG! REALLY HAVE TO HAVE THAT TANK-TOP!

and i still try to find a nice oxford shoes, a big sneakers , a nice boot, and a heels. ALSO, a cure scarfs. yes i know,im a big dreamer..

well, i dont need bag because my mom just bought me a Longchamps Backpack, not actually a backpack. its too simple for it. its navy blue. and cute! teehee..thanks mom..

So, the next project for my fashion to-do-list are find those things up there , make this hair longer, and shrink this body..yeah ..whatever...


SOOOOOOOOO (another so) , after chemistry Multiple Choice's over this friday, i plan to go eat with my friends after that i plan to go to bandung. i miss it a lot. weird.

well,have a great rest of the day,darl.
peace out
AL

No comments: