Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HOLA HELL-O HOLIDAY!

im on my vacation now. and as like my prediction, i'll spend my holiday at bandung. which mean i'll say goodbye to the internet for a while. i started my holiday at 15 of june. which i spent first by went to dufan with my beloved friends. yeah. we had a lotta fun! as me,a scary-pig,never have a braveness to ride an extreme ride.BUT, because all my friends LOVE those EXTREME RIDE, i force my self really hard so finally i ride halilintar (once) , kicir kicir (five times) , kora kora (sheesh!who created this thing?!) , arung jeram, and almost all ride there. i know. psycho. but really, i never feel so happy like that day ;) THANKS GUYS! MUAH!

so, now im at jakarta. just to surf the internet and hang out with my old friends. 2 weeks at bandung really makes me feel like a polar bear who's hibernating haha im making a new great friends at bandung. so, bandung gets a lot better now. haha

and the good news is bang ukan is here now. yaaaay!;p

well thats all.
have a great holiday mate!
peace out
al!

No comments: