Monday, October 11, 2010

3 days

Another countdown to another birthday. still don't know, should i be happy or not? 17 years old is sure old enough for me as i now see problems become more difficult to be solved than before when i was 12 years old. Still don't know, should i keep the thought of "the past's still much better" or change it into "lets look whats in front of you". Totally. this is like the most difficult question for me to answer. Past, you sure have known things that had been done in the past. but future, they're......unreachable, or should i say invisible and rather unpredictable.

I never wanted to get old. well, once, when i was a kid, when my mom forbid me to eat lots of ice cream and i thought "i want to be an adult so i can eat a lot of ice creams". Hello, i don't think I'm the one. now, i regret it, to get old, to be old, or whatever it is, it feels terrible.

i want to stay this way. as a teenager is all i want. i don't know. maybe this is temporary thought. but high school, friends, crushes, problems, they are irreplaceable.

so, its 3 days from now huh? excited for the party, yes! and presents, yes! gets older, NO!

No comments: