Sunday, June 13, 2010

lazy sunday post

so here i am on my holidays. finally! had lots and lots of plans with my friends but none of them have been done. am being such a lazy pig late these days. i sleep til noon, lunch, watch TV, hanging out with such a lovely friends. but hey, i deserve it. one month of Cambridge International Examination's enough to kill me.

and also am going to go for a trip with my mom early July. nope, am not going to tell you the destination. but I'll give some clues. this place im going to go, it's really unique for me. their language and their fashion and their people. also, im such a freak fans of their foods.

they have both Disneyland and Universal Studio, but hey, am traveling with my mom so no way am going to ride a roller coaster. and they're damn so professional on gadgets, robots and things like 'em.

am going to be off for about 8 days. so, dont think you guys 're going to miss me, but i'll miss you :3

have a blast holidays, freaks!