Monday, September 7, 2009

B.I.O.L.O.G.Y

well, say HELLo to my little big biology book. he's my lover. he got like 800 pages inside. with a colourful pages which reeaaaalllly helps me to study (except for snakes part) biology. also meet his partner in crime, Biology WorkBook

he's kinder than my little big biology book (LB3). he always ask me a lot of questions about life. that makes me a lil bit pissed off .

yeah why i make this post? besok gw UTS Biology gilaaaa. dan gw blm ada what they call appetite buat bljr. aaargh. and its late at night already. need help?!
Or maybe i could use my friend methods to burn this two books and mix it with hot water or if u want, u could mix it with hot choco. nice.

so, today i had my first mid term test. with TOEFL as the first test. well it appeared a lil bit out of what i expected. it was not hard. but it's JUST hard (copying Mr.E's quote of the year). and Physics appeared waaaaay different from what i expected either. Mr.Sapto (this handsome Physics teacher which also our HomeRoom Teacher) said that the chapter we have to study are Chap.4-Chap.6. BUT (with single"T") . the paper that the teacher gave us were filled with Regular Physics that Pak Iding teach. we didnt even study from what Pak Iding teach. but thanks to Mr.Taufan he did gave us a lil clues (not an answers ,just the clues). it DID help us.

well, hope tomorrow's tests will be much better than todays'.
great day guys.


1 comment:

Antoinette N. Patricia Amelia said...

raa link exchange ya hehe ini ameeeel :)