Saturday, January 17, 2009

i got homework!

Well. okay. thanks for the homework,thia (you could hit her blog on the link beside).
thia gave me a homework.
what i have to do is answer the question that she gave me with pictures from google. grace!.

here we go.

The age of my next birthday:

i badly cant wait for my next bday!which means 1 year left to my sweet 17.=))

A place I'd like to travel:India! adores it!

A Fav Place:



a warm room. i could spend a day there. and it'll be better with a nice kitchen plus the food and novels and tv!

Fave food:

home made food! nyum nyum! (does this photo look like one? )

Fave thing (for now):

Me! and it'll last forever. *zz apa sih gw*


Fave Color:

i love all colours! is that answering the Q?

Place of Birth:Pangkal pinang! cuma numpang lahir doang. haha

City I ever lived in:Jakarta? -.-

A nickname I had:Dugong. do i look like one? and should i be proud or what? haha

College major:
street art @ melbourne!

Name of my love:

Darren kagasoff! uurrr.

Bad habit:

i sleep a lot and recognize my self as a koala which transform to human. haha!

Hobby:
i laugh like i breath. hahaha!

Wishlist!
LV's tribute to stephen sprouse .

mini cooper!




oxford shoes!

yeah finally i finished my homework!

so i'll giv e this homework to : sasa, tami, mutia and kak jazman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Find High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Applications and Download Them at Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat ebook[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood ways to build an income online.